COVID-19 has forced workers to rethink how and where they do their jobs, with many social workers – who have remained on the front lines since the beginning of the pandemic – moving their services to virtual platforms. Rutgers School of Social Work Dean and Distinguished Professor Cathryn C. Potter discusses how COVID-19 has pushed social work online and the innovations that have evolved during these increasingly challenging times. To read the full story.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.