In a television interview broadcast by NJ Spotlight News, Richard Marlink discusses the COVID-19 vaccine. Marlink, the director of Rutgers Global Health Institute, says that people may need to be vaccinated annually and provides information about the clinical trials. When asked about the “slow rollout” of the COVID-19 vaccination program in New Jersey, he offers perspective that draws upon his career experiences in global health, which includes working to control HIV/AIDS in the United States and in Africa. Watch the full interview at njspotlight.com.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar Series on March 27 at 12pm
- Rutgers Health and RWJBarnabas Health Receive Grant to Train Health Professionals and Improve Care.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Injected antipsychotics may be more effective against schizophrenia than pills.
- Princeton Students Awarded Community-Engaged Population Health Microinternships