In an interview about the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines, Richard Marlink, the director of Rutgers Global Health Institute, responds to public opinion about the differences among vaccines that are authorized or in the pipeline for use in the United States. The following is an excerpt from the story published by ROI-NJ: When the news that Johnson & Johnson had completed Phase 3 of its clinical trial and that its one-shot vaccine would soon be available finally was released Friday morning, there was unbridled excitement. It would be a game-changer, many said. To read the full story.
- Exposure to Gun Violence Is Associated With Suicidal Behavior in Black Adults.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar Series on March 27 at 12pm
- Rutgers Health and RWJBarnabas Health Receive Grant to Train Health Professionals and Improve Care.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Injected antipsychotics may be more effective against schizophrenia than pills.