A team of Rutgers professors developed the COVID Nearby app to help monitor the spread of coronavirus with a guarantee of privacy to individuals reporting information. The app will also provide researchers with insights about the privacy preferences of individuals during health emergencies. To read the full story.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar Series on March 27 at 12pm
- Rutgers Health and RWJBarnabas Health Receive Grant to Train Health Professionals and Improve Care.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Injected antipsychotics may be more effective against schizophrenia than pills.
- Princeton Students Awarded Community-Engaged Population Health Microinternships