Experiences in a homeless shelter, free medical clinic and rural community drove three students in the School of Health Professions physician assistant program to make a commitment to help people in underserved communities get access to the health care they need. Read more about the students who earned prestigious scholarships from the National Health Service Corps.
- Exposure to Gun Violence Is Associated With Suicidal Behavior in Black Adults.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar Series on March 27 at 12pm
- Rutgers Health and RWJBarnabas Health Receive Grant to Train Health Professionals and Improve Care.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Injected antipsychotics may be more effective against schizophrenia than pills.