As colleges and universities make decisions about returning to in-person classes this fall, they may be able to keep surrounding communities safe by discouraging student travel during college breaks. That’s the conclusion of new research that reveals what many had already suspected: Spring break travel may have fueled the spread of the coronavirus back in March, when the pandemic dramatically ramped up in the United States. To read the full story.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.