As New Jersey prepared to reopen its schools in August, East Brunswick Superintendent Victor Valeski sat alongside Gov. Phil Murphy at a press conference outlining the state’s plan to return students to the classroom safely. East Brunswick was held up as a model of a public school district that had its social distancing measures in place with a hybrid model to bring students into their classrooms a few days a week on a rotating basis. To read the full story.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar Series on March 27 at 12pm
- Rutgers Health and RWJBarnabas Health Receive Grant to Train Health Professionals and Improve Care.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Injected antipsychotics may be more effective against schizophrenia than pills.
- Princeton Students Awarded Community-Engaged Population Health Microinternships