Rutgers study will evaluate effectiveness of New Jersey program that trains people recovering from addiction to help individuals who have suffered an overdose find treatment. Read about the research, which has expanded in scope recently through a $1.5 million gift from Arnold Ventures, the parent organization of the Arnold Foundation.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.