The Rutgers School of Public Health will join scientists throughout the country to investigate the relationship between drinking water contaminated with chemical substances used in microwave popcorn bags, fast-food wrappers, nonstick cookware and water-repellent outdoor gear and health outcomes. Read more.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.