New Jersey Medical School Clinical Research Center is the only site in the state participating in a worldwide effort to enroll 3,800 HIV negative individuals in the first Phase 3 HIV vaccine efficacy trial conducted in more than a decade. To read the full article.
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Sober socializing, a growing movement in New Jersey.
- Register for the NJ ACTS Biostatisics, Epidemiolgy, Research Design Workshop Series on 10/19 for