From dog walking and grocery runs to coordinating personal protective equipment donations and assisting with new telehealth initiatives, medical students at Rutgers are volunteering their assistance to support the health care workforce, patients, and communities in New Jersey. To read the full article.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.