Diverse Issues in Higher Education reports Robert L. Johnson, dean of Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, became the first man in U.S. history to lead two medical schools when he assumed the role of interim dean of Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- What to know about the upcoming flu season, vaccine
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Flu season is approaching. Here’s what to expect in N.J.