Nihar Raval, a Rutgers University senior from Sayreville studying finance and supply chain management, was inspired by his 65-year-old immunocompromised mom to conceive a social distance app while grocery shopping two months into quarantine. On Sept. 2, bubbl launched with a four-member team all younger than 25. Raval said he hopes the free app can help curb the spread of COVID-19 in the U.S. by recognizing the businesses that are providing safe environments for their customers. To read the full story.
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Sober socializing, a growing movement in New Jersey.
- Register for the NJ ACTS Biostatisics, Epidemiolgy, Research Design Workshop Series on 10/19 for