Nihar Raval, a Rutgers University senior from Sayreville studying finance and supply chain management, was inspired by his 65-year-old immunocompromised mom to conceive a social distance app while grocery shopping two months into quarantine. On Sept. 2, bubbl launched with a four-member team all younger than 25. Raval said he hopes the free app can help curb the spread of COVID-19 in the U.S. by recognizing the businesses that are providing safe environments for their customers. To read the full story.
- Exposure to Gun Violence Is Associated With Suicidal Behavior in Black Adults.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar Series on March 27 at 12pm
- Rutgers Health and RWJBarnabas Health Receive Grant to Train Health Professionals and Improve Care.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Injected antipsychotics may be more effective against schizophrenia than pills.