Give back in a different way this season by signing up to donate blood and platelets. A blood drive is being hosted by Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey on January 13. Appointments are recommended and are available at rwjuhdonorclub.org or by calling 732-235-8100 ext. 221 or ext. 248. All participating donors will receive a free t-shirt.
- What to know about the upcoming flu season, vaccine
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Flu season is approaching. Here’s what to expect in N.J.