Breaking news early Friday morning that President Donald Trump and his wife, Melania, have tested positive for COVID-19 about a month before Election Day rocked the nation and upended the presidential campaign. David Greenberg, a professor of history and journalism and media studies and an expert on American political and cultural history, including the presidency, talked to Rutgers Today about this unprecedented moment in the midst of the pandemic. To read the full story.
- What to know about the upcoming flu season, vaccine
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Flu season is approaching. Here’s what to expect in N.J.