A Rutgers-led team has developed a tool to monitor influenza A virus mutations in real time, which could help scientists learn how to stop viruses from replicating and address one of the reasons why the effectiveness of the flu vaccine is unpredictable. To learn more.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.