NCATS has issued a Request for Information seeking comments from all key CTSA Program stakeholder communities on how NCATS can strengthen the CTSA Program to meet its broad scientific mission of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of clinical research and translational science. Responses must be submitted by October 25, 2019.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.