The Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) Program Collaborative Innovation Award (CCIA) supports collaborative research activities that develop innovative solutions that will improve the efficiency, quality and impact of turning laboratory, clinic and community observations into interventions that improve the health of individuals and the public. This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) will support investigators from three or more CTSA Program hub institutions to either: 1) form new collaborations, or to 2) significantly expand the scientific scope of existing collaborations, or to 3) engage new collaborators in pre-existing collaborations to solve a translational science problem no one hub can solve alone, or disseminate a solution to a translational science problem developed at one hub to other hubs, in so doing testing its robustness to different hub environments and structures and adapting it for further dissemination within outside the CTSA Program consortium if appropriate.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Injected antipsychotics may be more effective against schizophrenia than pills.
- Princeton Students Awarded Community-Engaged Population Health Microinternships
- Join NJ ACTS Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Research Design for the March 7th Workshop Series
- Case Western Reserve University CTSA hosts Women’s Health Equity Un-Meeting on Wednesday, March 13, 2024