Read about a study by XinQi Dong, director of Rutgers Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research, that found cultural factors are adversely affecting Chinese Americans’ health and preventing the collection of data that would improve their lives and address conditions like hypertension, depression and cognitive decline.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.