Every new parent knows how scary it is to watch their little one spike a fever and develop signs of illness. When your baby is so small and helpless, even the most minor of symptoms can seem like a very big deal. So it’s no wonder that so many parents are quick to reach for the phone and ask their child’s pediatrician for antibiotics to help get them well. But new research warns against opting for medication too quickly. To read the full story.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.