Our primary goal is to protect our patients, study participants, providers and researchers from COVID-19 exposure, and to fill the gap for our research community in the absence of guidance from the National Institutes of Health or the Centers for Disease Control pertaining to clinical research activities. RWJBarnabas Health has instituted mandatory COVID-19 travel- and health-screening for all patients. We are providing clinical research guidance for the RBHS community. Any non-human subject research can proceed unencumbered.
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Sober socializing, a growing movement in New Jersey.
- Register for the NJ ACTS Biostatisics, Epidemiolgy, Research Design Workshop Series on 10/19 for