How did the coronavirus outbreak get so bad in New York? It’s likely a combination of its size, how crowded it is, its international popularity and other factors. Chancellor Brian Strom says federal officials deserve more blame than New York leaders for the state’s “breathtaking” COVID-19 outbreak. To read the full article.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.