Congratulations Dr. Shawna Hudson for being selected to serve as a member of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine’s Committee on Implementing High-Quality Primary Care. Hudson will help examine the current state of primary care and develop an implementation plan to build upon recommendations from a 1996 IOM report, “Primary Care: America’s Health in a New Era” to strengthen U.S. primary care services for underserved populations.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.