A collaboration between scientists at Rutgers and Scripps Research led to the discovery of a small molecule that may slow down or stop the progression of Parkinson’s disease, a neurodegenerative disorder with no cure that affects 1 million people in the United States. To read the full article.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.