Hudson County parents have a deadline looming for a big decision: whether to send their kids to school for in-person learning. Hoboken parents have been asked to submit their decisions by Friday and other local districts have said families will soon also have the option to elect fully remote learning. Many districts’ reopening plans offer hybrid models of learning, in which cohorts of students will alternate between remote and in-person lessons. Some will have the option of full-time, in-person schooling. To read the full story.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.