The highest rate of COVID-19 vaccination in the U.S. is in Puerto Rico, where more than 73% of the total population is fully vaccinated. The U.S. national average is just over 57%. Read the Full Article.
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Sober socializing, a growing movement in New Jersey.
- Register for the NJ ACTS Biostatisics, Epidemiolgy, Research Design Workshop Series on 10/19 for