Morris, Hunterdon and Somerset counties landed at the top of this year’s ranking of healthiest counties in New Jersey, thanks to access to high-achieving schools, an ample number of doctors and hospitals and their proximity to parks and recreation that encourage an active lifestyle. Read the Full Article.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.