Like many Black physicians, cardiologist Raymond Givens said he had remained quiet about the racism he has seen in medicine, for fear of reprisals and worry he might jeopardize his career. That all changed in 2020. Read the Full Article.
- What to know about the upcoming flu season, vaccine
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Flu season is approaching. Here’s what to expect in N.J.