A group of Trenton Central High School students are featured on a billboard campaign to encourage “masking up” during the coronavirus pandemic. The project involved the high school partnering with the City of Trenton, Trenton Public Schools, Office of School Health Services, Heal the City of Trenton and a local graphic artist to design the billboards. Read the Full Article.
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Sober socializing, a growing movement in New Jersey.
- Register for the NJ ACTS Biostatisics, Epidemiolgy, Research Design Workshop Series on 10/19 for