The poorest and most underserved areas of New Jersey were the hardest hit by the pandemic, according to a new analysis by the New Jersey Hospital Association, underscoring the heightened risks vulnerable communities face as yet another COVID-19 surge looms. Read the Full Article.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.