There are currently around 4.6 million direct care workers in the United States, a category that includes home health care aides, personal aides and nursing assistants. Over the next decade, the demand for these workers will balloon as aging baby boomers require more, and more advanced, care. Read the Full Article.
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Sober socializing, a growing movement in New Jersey.
- Register for the NJ ACTS Biostatisics, Epidemiolgy, Research Design Workshop Series on 10/19 for