Patients look to their doctors to help them navigate the thorny questions that come with sickness and health. If you ask your doctor a question and that doctor admits to not having an answer, trust that this is a positive sign. After all, in acknowledging what they don’t know, doctors can further their knowledge and likely help many more patients. Read the Full Article.
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Sober socializing, a growing movement in New Jersey.
- Register for the NJ ACTS Biostatisics, Epidemiolgy, Research Design Workshop Series on 10/19 for