Ann M. Nguyen, an assistant research professor and scientist at the Rutgers Center for State Health Policy and Nathan Stewart, a research coordinator at the Rutgers Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research, say Asian and Pacific Islander providers have been working in the high-stress, highly variable COVID environment with the added fear and trauma of anti-Asian hate. Read the Full Article.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.