A doctor at a family-run, second-generation practice that serves East Orange and Newark says your family doctor is likely the first medical professional to notice if you have common mental health issues, like anxiety or depression. The hoops the insurance industry requires make it difficult for that doctor to help that person. Read the Full Article
- What to know about the upcoming flu season, vaccine
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Flu season is approaching. Here’s what to expect in N.J.