Medical facilities across New Jersey and the U.S. are eager — and even desperate — for more nurses. It’s a problem long in the making and pushed to the brink by the coronavirus pandemic, which has left medical workers burned out and traumatized after two harrowing years. Read the Full Article.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.