According to recent research, fatigue, shortness of breath, and headaches are among the most common symptoms of long Covid, along with digestive issues and ongoing fevers. It’s not known how many people have the condition, which is also known as post-acute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 infection or long-haul Covid. Read the Full Article.
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Sober socializing, a growing movement in New Jersey.
- Register for the NJ ACTS Biostatisics, Epidemiolgy, Research Design Workshop Series on 10/19 for