New Jersey is not the best state for residents with disabilities to call home according to an analysis looking at economic data, affordability, livability and health care/insurance. The Garden State’s expensive housing and transportation issues in less densely populated areas were two reasons it did not score higher. Read the Full Article.
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Sober socializing, a growing movement in New Jersey.
- Register for the NJ ACTS Biostatisics, Epidemiolgy, Research Design Workshop Series on 10/19 for