Although New Jersey and federal law both prohibit merchants from selling tobacco to customers under the age of 21, a Rutgers study finds high rates of non-compliance. Underage buyers aged 18 to 20 visited tobacco retailers in New Jersey and successfully purchased cigarettes, cigars and other tobacco products in more than 40 percent of store visits. Read the Full Article or Watch the Video
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.