HipHop Public Health (website), founded in 2004 by Dr. Olajide Williams uses music as a vehicle for health education. The organization works with leading artists and producers and puts videos out through a social media public service campaigns. Read the Full Article.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.