The Camden Medical-Legal Partnership is a collaboration of the Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers and Rutgers Law School. It offers innovative, holistic, and community-based legal services to Camden residents with complex health needs. This column highlights how court-imposed monetary penalties serve as yet another obstacle to managing and maintaining their health and achieving stability in their lives. Read the Full Article.
- What to know about the upcoming flu season, vaccine
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Flu season is approaching. Here’s what to expect in N.J.