Learn About Clinical Trials and Careers in Clinical Research on July 25th 10:00 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Arline and Henry Schwartzman Courtyard at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. For more information. (hyperlink-https://myemail.constantcontact.com/You-re-Invited-to-Clinical-Trials-Awareness-Day-.html?soid=1109962569672&aid=hDohi3f1-W0)
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Sober socializing, a growing movement in New Jersey.
- Register for the NJ ACTS Biostatisics, Epidemiolgy, Research Design Workshop Series on 10/19 for