On Wednesday, July 29th, Rutgers-GSAPP will present its Beautiful Mind Summit (BMS) for thousands of attendees via a cutting-edge virtual experience. The Summit will create a state-of-the-art platform for discussing mental health issues without stigmas and feature conversations with leading experts in the field of psychology. Attendees will have the opportunity to share stories, enter networking rooms, browse the resource hub for helpful tools, and more. The virtual event is free to the public and tickets are going fast.
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Sober socializing, a growing movement in New Jersey.
- Register for the NJ ACTS Biostatisics, Epidemiolgy, Research Design Workshop Series on 10/19 for