The New Jersey Alliance for Clinical and Translational Science (NJ ACTS) Institutional Career Development (KL2) program third class of KL2 Scholars will be appointed starting July 1, 2023.
This is an important opportunity for early-stage faculty to be able to devote 80% effort* to their projects, receive research funding and have the support of the community.
[*Applicable to Institution]
Scholar Program Description:
a detailed overview of the NJ ACTS KL2 Program, including information on current and former KL2 Scholars and a listing of the KL2 Program’s Academy of Mentors.
Full applications are due November 1, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- Letter of Intent Due: October 3, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- Full Application Due: November 1, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- Interviews: December 2022/January 2023
- Notification of Awards: February 1, 2023
- Award Start Date: July 1, 2023